“Do you really think the best God could do, the best I could come up with, was a body that could make it 60, 70, maybe 80 years before falling apart? Is that, do you imagine, the limit of My ability?
I designed your magnificent body to last forever! ” – Conversations with God – Neale Donald Walsch
In 1873, the English poet Gerald Massey talked about a new “religion” or a way of life to appear sometime in the future. In his famous lecture, The Coming Religion, Massey said:
“It has to be a sincerity of life, in place of pretended belief. A religion of science, in place of superstition. Of joy, instead of sorrow. Of man’s Ascent, instead of his Fall. A religion of fact in the present, and not of mere faith for the future. A religion in which the temple reared to God will be in human form, instead of being built of brick or stone. A religion of life—life actual, life here, life now, as well as the promise of life everlasting!”
Personally, I strongly believe in what Massey said. Throughout the years and countless attempts to evolve my health, I learned that this planet provides an antidote to every ailment –everything we need to heal ourselves. But not only do we have what we need to heal from disease and free ourselves from pain, we also have that which can make us become truly divine. And once we are finally healed and free from pain and disease, we can start evolving ourselves, constantly delving deeper into healing, detoxifying, purifying, nourishing, rebuilding, strengthening, and beautifying ourselves, on all levels (physical, mental, emotional, spiritual) until we reach a state of divinity. This process of evolution is what I feel would be perfectly described by the term “entheogenesis,” coming from the word entheogen, which means “generating the divine, or the god, within.” It is simply a return to, or perhaps a discovery of, our true nature as pure, loving, compassionate and divine beings.
Over the past few years, I shared on this website some of my experiences and findings, and the results people were getting from applying that information were overwhelmingly positive. Doctors started to recommend the site to their patients and seek my advice on how to integrate that information into their practice. And so, I decided to create a course that teaches not only detoxification and health, but also what I feel is a necessary healing blueprint for us to begin to evolve to an entheogenic way of living. My ultimate goal with this course is to evolve your consciousness and get you to a sustained state of bliss so you can manufacture your own optimism, compassion, love and forgiveness. I genuinely believe such a thing is possible. If you got any benefit from applying the information in my Detox & Detox 2 articles, I expect that you will gain much more from applying this course, as I personally think the articles are now very inferior, outdated, and lacking in comparison, and the new material in my opinion is light-years ahead.
The following are some of the topics that will covered in the course:
- Detoxification of heavy metals including mercury, aluminum, arsenic, lead and other toxins and chemicals.
- Elimination of parasites
- Therapies and protocols for healing lyme disease and its co-infections
- Candida or yeast infection
- Environmental detoxification
- Mold toxicity and detoxification
- Healing PTSD and releasing and detoxifying emotional trauma, moving from post-traumatic stress to post-traumatic growth. I came to believe that emotional trauma may be our biggest toxin, especially since we are living in a world that’s becoming increasingly more devoid of love and affection. Emotional trauma can cause other toxins such as mercury to accumulate in the body and can prevent their detoxification which in turn can give birth to a cocktail of other diseases, toxicities and pathogens. For example, a surprising number of my clients and readers were victims and still have vivid recurring memories of emotional and sexual abuse during childhood or other periods of their life. Others have shared that their problems started shortly after a divorce or the loss of a loved one. Addressing such traumas is critical for us to heal at the deepest levels and move from post-traumatic stress to post-traumatic growth. Treating PTSD is something that needs to be done with an experiences and skilled practitioner and not only with this course, however there are many things that one can do at home by themselves that can dramatically alleviate PTSD symptoms and that’s what this course will cover.
- Nasal & auricular cleansing and detoxification. Using the right methods to cleanse the nose and ears, due to their proximity to the brain, can have a dramatic effect on lifting brain fog, eliminating headaches, improving sleep and and overall mental health. I think that the ears, nostrils (nose,) eyes, and mouth are the seven holes of consciousness, and they require just as much attention as the rest of the body if not much more.
- Enema protocols for cleansing the colon, overcoming constipation, healing digestion, eliminating pathogens, and restoring nutrients.
- Recipes for making different meals, drinks, and concoctions using the healthiest, cleanest, least toxic and most healing foods, herbs and supplements.
- Mineral restoration and absorption
- How to optimize levels of essential minerals such as magnesium, zinc, sulfur and iodine
- The importance of other less-known but crucial and very healing minerals such as rubidium, vanadium, and cobalt, where to find them and how to improve their levels in the body.
- Improving absorption of minerals. Low levels of stomach acid can impair the body’s absorption of minerals from supplements and food.
- Detoxifying and healing the lungs. Many of us have been through a lot of grief and anxiety in our lives or as a result of having poor health. It is believed in traditional chinese medicine that grief and anxiety can injure both the lungs and the large intestine, and I found that to be very accurate. Addressing the lungs and getting certain medicines and nutrients into them can be extremely helpful for healing the whole body.
- Penile and vaginal healing, rehabilitation and cleansing.
- Intensive dental and oral cleansing. The mouth can be full of toxins and bacteria that are causing problems all over the body. Most of us have had fillings which have done a lot of damage to our dental and oral health and contributed to the spread of toxins and bacteria all over the mouth over years. Toothpastes, even natural ones, are not enough to restore a healthy dental and oral environment and in my opinion more intensive approaches need to be taken.
- Healing the endocannabinoid system and reversing Clinical Endocannabinoid Deficiency. The recent research is conclusive that an endocannabinoid deficiency can be related to many other health problems, and in my opinion addressing the endocannabinoid system can make detoxification extremely easier and less draining. According to Dr. Ethan Russo in his paper on the topic, “subsequent research has confirmed that underlying endocannabinoid deficiencies indeed play a role in migraine, fibromyalgia, irritable bowel syndrome and a growing list of other medical conditions. Clinical experience is bearing this out. Further research and especially, clinical trials will further demonstrate the usefulness of medical cannabis. As legal barriers fall and scientific bias fades this will become more apparent.”
- Quitting smoking, or transitioning to healthier smoking. I came to the conclusion that some of my european clients are just never going to quit smoking cigarettes no matter what happens, so I decided to address that here and unload some of my unpatented smoking and vaporizing tips and tricks.
- How to make natural herbal cigarettes with natural, smokeable herbs and the most calming and uplifting herbs to smoke.
- How to use non-toxic electronic cigarettes and vaporizers as an alternative to smoking
- Methods for quitting or minimizing tobacco use.
- Tobacco alternatives, along with the best sources of organic tobacco and Indian tobacco. Transitioning from the lovelessly-made toxic cigarette to the hand-rolled entheogenic joint.
- The entheogenic sauna. A superior way of using a sauna and getting much more out of your time in it.
- How to make a quick sauna from home with minimal time and effort and little requirements, for those who do not own a sauna.
- How to make suppositories.
- The latest suppository recipes I discovered.
- Vaginal suppositories.
- Suppository troubleshooting and damage control. I’ve received many emails from people who were not successful with making suppositories the first time or were never able to get rid of the garlic smell, and so I’ll be covering suppositories in greater detail.
- Entheogenic aromatherapy: how to use aromatherapy and essential oils for detoxification, regeneration, and emotional and spiritual healing, and how to reach a state of olfactory bliss on demand. Essential oils are some of the most overlooked and misunderstood tools for healing. Most aromatherapist are unfortunately not making the best use out of essential oils and are using them in ways that are not powerful enough to produce a lasting change in someone.
Bee venom therapy and bee medicine. Bee venom is by far one of nature’s most potent and healing medicines, and I think it is critical that we all learn more about it and develop a deeper relationship with bees. I personally think bees are sacred beings and are an important piece of the entheogenesis puzzle.
- Overcoming allergies and sensitivities to food. I believe that many of the toxins and pathogens we have play a serious role in making us allergic to certain foods such as dairy and gluten. In my opinion, allergies and sensitivities to food can be greatly diminished through detoxification and other approaches. I personally enjoy and sometimes indulge in organic wines, beers, organic tobacco, dairy and gluten products without most of the nasty reactions I used to have in the past to those products. I still consider them far from optimal, but I think it’s important to note that we may not be exactly fully allergic to those foods per se, but it’s something else that’s causing out allergies. For example, there is research that supports that both alcohol and dairy react with mercury in the body and therefore are likely to exacerbate its effects.
I designed the course around the most common health challenges and problems that my readers and clients were dealing with. Below are some of the challenges I most often encounter with my clients and readers. In my opinion, those symptoms are a result of not one but many different deficiencies, toxicities, pathogens, emotional traumas and other imbalances in the body.
- Digestive problems and impaired absorption of food and supplements.
- Sexual challenges in men, mainly premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction.
- Insomnia and sleep disturbances
- Lack of sex drive in men and women
- Hormonal imbalances
- Headaches and brain fog
- Inability to handle stress and cope with stressful situations.
- Chronic fatigue and having low levels of energy all day.
- Multiple sensitivities to different foods and chemicals.
I have also created this course based on what I feel are the most powerful and effective approaches and therapies. There are so many things that we can do to improve our health, but we can only do so many things in one day or one week, and we can waste a lot of time and energy on something that is simply not optimal. Since we need to maximize our health gains and minimize the loss of time, energy and money, a lot of mathematical thinking is required when designing a healing protocol or a course like this. To heal as quickly and painlessly as possible, we need to take advantage first of the things that can give us the most relief and benefit.
For example, let’s say that what would be your ideal state of health would be at 1000 units of health (let’s just say that’s a measurement unit,) and you are currently at 50 units. There are things that can increase your health by 2 units in a day, we will call them X, while other things can only increase it by 0.25 unit a day, we will call them Y. In 3 months or 90 days, X would improve your health by 180 units, while Y will only improve it by 22.5, so that is not only 8 times as much, but also 157.5 units more, and over a year the difference would be much more significant and you’ll be able to reach your goals a lot faster with X than with Y. You also need to take into consideration the cost (financial, energetic, emotional, time) of each option, and the ratio of health-giving value (i.e. the number of health units gained) to cost (money, energy, time invested,) which we will call the healing ratio. So, in this example, to reach your goals as quickly and easily as possible, you need to design your healing protocol so that you are maximizing your gains and first taking advantage of the things that have the highest healing ratio first, without wasting your time and energy on things that have a low healing ratio. You may also be already doing things with a high healing ratio, but are they the absolute most beneficial things you can do, or are there other things out there that have a higher, potentially extremely higher, healing ratio that you are simply not aware of, and your unawareness of them is keeping you from reaching higher levels of health faster and more easily.
I found out that there are many things out there with an extremely high healing ratio that most people are completely unaware of. I have designed this course in a way so that we are taking advantage of the most important and impactful things first, and I will be updating it whenever I discover treatments or approaches with a higher healing ratio than what’s currently being taught in it.
I also found that healing and entheogensis is a journey with steps that need to be taken in some order. For example, it doesn’t make sense for you to start detoxifying heavy metals if you are constipated and only have one bowel movement every two days. In this case the things that will help you overcome your constipation and give you healthier and more frequent bowel movements would have a very high or the highest health-giving value for you, and it wouldn’t make sense for you to attempt to remove toxins that you can’t eliminate or take supplements that you probably will not absorb and just waste your money on. First things first.
Finally, I’m aware that many of us are on a budget and can only afford to invest so much each month or each week. And so, I made sure that I’m not recommending anything that’s relatively expensive without recommending the more important and required basics and approaches first, so that you are only spending money on things that you absolutely need or are irreplaceably valuable.
Ideally, I would recommend taking this course along with working with a skilled doctor or naturopath in your area, if you can find one, to get thorough testing done and have a better picture of everything and a more individualized plan of action for yourself. However, there aren’t that many practitioners around the world who are experienced with detoxification, parasites, lyme disease, candida, etc., and many of my readers simply do not have the money, resources, time, or energy needed to travel somewhere else and work with a practitioner outside of their area, and that is what makes this course helpful and valuable. I am also not aware of any practitioners who are familiar with all of the approaches and methods that will be covered in this course, so I expect and hope that, regardless of how advanced and seasoned you are, you will still be exposed to a lot of new and empowering information.
The following are articles, videos and forum posts where this site has been mentioned:
Steve Pavlina’s video (mentioned at 9:45)
The following are a few screenshots from the course:
If you are interested in getting started, you can purchase the course by clicking here. The price of the course is $93.
“Can you conceive of yourself as one day being a God?
In my wildest moments.
Good, for I tell you this: You are already a God. You simply do not know it.
Have I not said, “Ye are Gods”?”
Love is the law, love under will.